NEXT LEVEL STAKEHOLDERS
Office of the Indiana Governor: The Next Level Indiana Fund was a pillar of Governor Eric J. Holcomb's 2017 Next Level legislative agenda and aims to build a strong ecosystem in order to support entrepreneurship and innovation in the state of Indiana.
Next Level Indiana Fund Program Administrator: 50 South Capital Advisors, LLC is an alternatives asset management firm designed to meet the core strategic needs of investors seeking access to venture capital, private equity and hedge funds. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Northern Trust Corporation.
Next Level Indiana Fund Investment Board: The Investment Board exercises authority and control over the management of NLF, by setting policy and procedures which the Program Administrator executes either internally or through the use of contractors.
Investment Board members include:
- Elaine Bedel, President of the Indiana Economic Development Corp (Chairperson)
- Micah Vincent, Director of Office of Management & Budget (Vice-Chairperson)
- Kelly M. Mitchell, Indiana State Treasurer
- Bill Godfrey, Managing Director of 4G Ventures
- Cynthia Lucchese, Chief Financial Officer of Hulman & Company
- Dr. Tim Brown, State Representative (Advisory Member)
- Luke Kenley, State Senator (Retired) (Advisory Member)